Thank you for selecting Chicago Ink Tattoo for your next tattoo!! Before we go any farther...DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
WE STRONGLY SUGGEST TALKING WITH YOUR ARTIST ABOUT YOUR IDEA BEFORE MAKING YOUR DEPOSIT. We will do our best to assist with talking with the artist about your artwork if you are not within driving distance. If you have questions regarding the schedule of your chosen artist, please call the studio at 773-777-9663
- A minimum of $100 is required for a deposit.
- The amount of your deposit will be taken off the total of your last appointment when your tattoo is finished.
- If you do not show up for your appointment, you forfeit your deposit and you will have to leave double the amount to schedule a new appointment.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment, your tattooer requires 48 hours notice or you will forfeit your deposit. Additionally, you will have to leave double the amount for a new appointment.
- If you provide at least 48 hours notice to reschedule, your tattooer will transfer your deposit to your new appointment.
- If you choose not to reschedule your appointment when you cancel, your tattooer will hold on to your deposit for one week. If you do not schedule a new appointment within one week of cancellation, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Deposits cannot be transferred for use by another person.
- If you use a gift certificate for a deposit and do not provide proper notice to reschedule or do not show up for your appointment, your gift certificate will be void.
- In case of inclement weather, call to let your tattooer know that you cannot make your appointment. As long as you notify your tattooer prior to your appointment time they will transfer your deposit to a new appointment date.
- If you arrive for your appointment without proper identification you will not be tattooed. You will forfeit your deposit and be required to leave another deposit before a new appointment can be scheduled, if time is available.
- If you arrive more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled so your tattooer will not be running late for the appointments after yours. If your appointment has to be rescheduled due to your late arrival, you will forfeit your deposit and be required to lave another deposit before scheduling a new appointment.
- All tattoo deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You must bring state or federal photo ID every time you come in for any tattoo. If you arrive for a tattoo appointment without proper ID, you will not get tattooed and you will lose your deposit money. Acceptable forms of ID include: driver's license, state issued non-driver ID card, military ID or passport.